3d models action adventure action shooter adobe after effects amp cinema 4d crime drama digital tutors dl download dvdrip dvdrip xvid genre genre action hard disk space hf hotfile intuitive interface language english mac os x mac osx mp3 128 mu native instruments new features os x PC Game plug ins pro tools rapidshare Rapidshare.com rar release date sample library sci fi sci fi thriller user interface velocity layers video training video tutorial virtual instrument virtual instruments visual effects v ray XviD
UpMix has been developed and tested by a team of surround sound professionals and utilizes proprietary algorithms to convert stereo audio into an immersive 6-channel mix suitable for film, DVD, HD broadcast and music surround formats.
i have aquired all the software required to do upmixing. conversion of stereo sound to a fairly convincing 5.1 i hope this proves helpful if you’re into this kind of project. Read the rest of this entry »
Incoming search terms:
- Powered By Pligg sony surround sound (26)
- Powered By Pligg audio 8 (26)
- Powered By Pligg surround speaker (19)
- Powered By Pligg surround sound speakers (19)
- Powered By Pligg audio speakers (18)
- Powered By Pligg surround sound speaker placement (15)
- Powered By Pligg center speaker (14)
- pligg content management system surround sound speaker (11)
- Powered By Pligg speaker cabinet (10)
- Powered By Pligg m-audio (9)
Brass is a software recreation of three wind instruments – a trumpet, a saxophone and a trombone – based on physical models. All the characteristics of the real instruments have been analyzed and modeled through mathematical algorithms. After five years of research at IRCAM, the models have reached a point where it would be hard for anyone to distinguish the original instruments from their software counterparts. Indeed, Brass allows you to play these instruments like experienced performers would – with the same control, the same flexibility and the same expression. Brass comes loaded with more than 40 instrument presets and offers a large library of more than 1000 pre-written riffs in different musical styles. These riffs have been made by a selection of the most famous designers and arrangers in the industry. Read the rest of this entry »
Incoming search terms:
Professional Music Creation, Recording and Production for Your Personal Studio. Professional studios around the world rely on Pro Tools® recording systems to create award-winning albums and sound for film and TV. But that doesn’t mean Pro Tools is limited to big studios: Avid offers a wide range of powerful and affordable Pro Tools LE personal studio solutions that offer everything you need to achieve professional results in your personal studio.
About Pro Tools LE Software
* A qualified Digidesign Pro Tools LE hardware interface is required to use Pro Tools LE software
* The Pro Tools LE interface must be connected to your computer to use Pro Tools LE software
* Pro Tools LE supports the use of any single supported Pro Tools LE audio interface. Simultaneous use of multiple Pro Tools LE devices is not supported.
* Audio interfaces by M-Audio or any manufacturer other than Digidesign will not work with Pro Tools LE software
* Pro Tools LE software allows a maximum of 18 audio inputs and outputs, depending on your audio interface I/O capability Read the rest of this entry »