Native Instruments Alicias Keys KONTAKT HYBRID – AudioP2P | 6.91 GB
Native Instruments Alicia’s Keys virtual piano, sampled from the artist’s own Yamaha C3 Neo grand piano. Includes Free Kontakt 4 Player.
Together with Danish sample specialist Thomas Skarbye and impulse response expert Ernest Cholakis, Alicia Keys has created the Native Instruments Alicia’s Keys virtual piano that meets her professional standards and embodies the soulful sound that has become her trademark as a superstar.
Native Instruments Alicia’s Keys was sampled from her own playing, recorded in the artist’s own studio under the supervision of her trusted engineer, Ann Mincieli.
The instrument samples of Native Instruments Alicia’s Keys come from Alicia Keys’ very own Yamaha C3 Neo grand piano. This unique and highly-sought after instrument was built to celebrate Yamaha’s 100th anniversary in 2002 and represents the very top of the Conservatory Collection line.
The exquisite and unique sound of the C3 Neo were painstakingly captured by Thomas Skarbye, Kontakt script wizard Nils Liberg, and Grammy-award winning engineer Ann Mincieli – making this exclusive instrument available to everyone.
Using vintage microphones and preamps and through detailed analysis of Alicia’s playing, the team succeeded in capturing the warm, soulful and inspiring sound of the C3 Neo all the way down to the finest nuances.
Great effort was put into making ALICIA’S KEYS as authentic as possible. Designed with incredible precision, and incorporating subtle details such as mechanical release noises, a specially developed sympathetic resonance and release system, and even the sound of fingers hitting keys (optional), this unique instrument delivers plenty of lively realism. So much in fact, that Alicia Keys herself used it exclusively on her latest album.
Native Instruments Alicia’s Keys features include:
* The sound of Alicia Keys’ own personal Yamaha C3 Neo piano
* Almost 3,000 individual samples on 12 discrete velocity layers with and without pedal — equivalent to 17GB of uncompressed WAV files!
* Sampled from Alicia Keys’ own playing, recorded in her studio with her own engineer
* Developed with the artist and tailor-made for her recording and performance needs
* Meticulous sampling technique including the noise of the finger hitting the keys (optional)
* Sampled sustain and release phases with authentic implementation of the sustain pedal
* All-new sympathetic resonance system for harmonics in undampened strings
* Exceptionally clean quality, yet featuring adjustable microphone noise for old-school sound
* Natural mechanical release noises for each of the 88 keys and pedal noises
* Integrated convolution reverb for tweaking the sound directly in the instrument
* Easy user interface providing integrated documentation of all settings
* You need the FREE KONTAKT 4 PLAYER or KONTAKT 4 (both in version 4.0.5 or higher) to run this product
* Mac: OS X 10.5 or higher, Intel Core Duo 1.66 GHz, 1 GB RAM
* Windows: XP (SP2, 32bit) / Vista® (32/64 Bit), Windows 7 (32/64 Bit), Pentium or Athlon XP 1.4 GHz, 1 GB RAM
* Stand-alone, VST, Audio Units, RTAS (Pro Tools 7 or higher)
* 7 GB free disk space is required for complete installation
Size 6.9 GB almost 3,000 individual samples in 12 velocity layers equivalent to 17 GB of uncompressed WAV audio piano sounds.
AudioP2P Release Note:
Mac Installers From NI As Usual Are Screwed On Some OSX Systems. For Anti-Bitching Sake We Extracted The Installers Data For You. Place Each Folders Data In The Proper Location Of Your NI Install Setup. Then In Kontakt, Use The Add Libary Tab In Kontakt.
Native Instruments Alicia’s Keys v. 1.2 UpdateOnly – PC/MAC
Incoming search terms:
- pligg content management system class action (112)
- Powered By Pligg rich media (35)
- pligg content management system thisisbuckwild com (33)
- Powered By Pligg music for piano (31)
- Powered By Pligg yamaha receiver (31)
- Powered By Pligg plug and play games (28)
- pligg content management system opus (18)
- pligg content management system record tv on play station 3 (16)
- pligg content management system beauty score (15)
- pligg content management system horror sounds (15)
Mots-clefs :100th anniversary, alicia keys, grand piano, impulse response, instrument samples, lively realism, native instruments, professional standards, script wizard, soulful sound, subtle details, sympathetic resonance, unique sound, velocity layers, vintage microphones, virtual piano, yamaha c3