Little Snitch v2.4.4 MacOSX-P2P
Little Snitch alerts you to outgoing network connections, and yes it comes only from the P2P source again.
A firewall protects your computer against unwanted guests from the Internet. But who protects your private data from being sent out? Little Snitch does! As soon as you’re connected to the Internet, applications can potentially send whatever information they want to wherever they want. Sometimes they do this for good reason, on your explicit request. But often they don’t. Little Snitch allows you to intercept these unwanted connection attempts, and lets you decide how to proceed.
Little Snitch informs you whenever a program attempts to establish an outgoing Internet connection. You can then choose to allow or deny this connection, or define a rule how to handle similar, future connection attempts. This reliably prevents private data from being sent out without your knowledge. Little Snitch runs inconspicuously in the background and it can also detect network related activity of viruses, trojans and other malware.
- iCloud ready.
- Adds new factory rules for smooth iCloud operation. You can review these rules by searching for the term “iCloud” in the Little Snitch
- Configuration application.
- Removed a log message.
- PPC / Intel, Mac OS X 10.4 or later
Release Name: Little.Snitch.v2.4.4.MacOSX-P2P
Incoming search terms:
- pligg content management system television series on dvd (110)
- pligg content management system satellite radio system (103)
- pligg content management system native american art (58)
- pligg content management system satellite internet television (47)
- Powered By Pligg native american graphics (44)
- Powered By Pligg broadcast (44)
- Powered By Pligg native american and art (40)
- Powered By Pligg how does satellite radio work (30)
- Powered By Pligg satellite radio online (28)
- Powered By Pligg native american art (25)
Mots-clefs :configuration application, connection attempts, explicit request, good reason, internet applications, internet connection, little snitch, log message, mac os x, network connections, os x, outgoing internet, private data, unwanted guests