Hollow Sun Organa KONTAKT | 161 MB
The samples for Organa are taken from a very early Hohner ‘Organa 30′ from the 50s or early 60s belonging to Hollow Sun Deutsche freund, Matthias Shuster.
Little is known about this other than it was an electric reed organ with a fan that blew air through reeds that were opened and closed with the keys. In many ways, it’s an electric harmonium where a motor rather than manually pumped pedals pushes the air around.
It has a distinctive sound which is harmonically rich and somewhat ‘wheezy’. It certainly has ‘character’. It is only capable of a few basic tones but Hollow Sun’s ‘Organa’ takes this a stage further by making them available simultaneously and mixable using drawbars which allows very big sounds to be created. The phase innacuracies of the layers add to the overall richness of the sound when the various ‘ranks’ are combined.
Incoming search terms:
- Powered By Pligg the sound of music (59)
- Powered By Pligg work station (47)
- pligg content management system idioms (38)
- pligg content management system sound of music script (38)
- pligg content management system best surround sound (36)
- Powered By Pligg idioms (35)
- pligg content management system how is sound produced (32)
- pligg content management system surround sound (30)
- pligg content management system work station (30)
- pligg content management system sound of (28)