In this demonstration the instructor dives into the wonderful world of by walking the viewer through the many fundamental concepts and techniques necessary to create a successful project. He starts off with an around the world tour of the 3D Studio Max interface stopping at key areas to discuss proper viewport navigation, selecting objects, moving objects around your scene and combining basic shapes to flesh out an idea. Once the foundation is in place, the instructor takes the viewer through a wide range of techniques for modeling, texturing, lighting, and animating their creations to complete a city scene. The pros and cons of each method are discussed in detail and the viewer is given the context necessary to take the core techniques and apply them successfully to whatever their end goal or respective industry may be.
* Project Planning and Organization
* Getting Around in 3D Studio Max: UI, Viewport Navigation, Selections, Transforms and Alignment
* In Depth Look at Polygon Modeling Techniques to Create a Variety of Objects
* Quick Modeling Examples Using Box Modeling, Booleans, Lofting, Spline Modeling, and even Cloth Simulations.
* Modeling Objects from Reference and What Makes Good Reference
* Creating Convincing Metal/Water/Glass/etc. using Standard Materials or Mental Ray Shaders
* Adding Believability Through Proper Use of Textures and Precisely Placing Them on Your Objects
* Various Lighting Techniques are Explored Including Painting with Light and Daylight Systems.
* Basic Rigging and Animating of a Falcon
* Procedural Animation Including Path Constraints, Noise Controllers, and LookAt Operators
* Introduction to Particle Systems including Max’s powerful Particle Flow system.
* Brief Description of Dynamic Hair and Styling
* Scene Optimization and Organization Through Use of Proxy Objects and XRefs
* And much more??¦
Programs Used: Autodesk 3dsmax 2009, Photoshop
Duration: over 20 Hours
Instructor: Eric Maslowski
http://www.wupload.com/file/120039079/Eat 3D Autodesk 3dsmax 101_sevno.part1.rar
http://www.wupload.com/file/120039080/Eat 3D Autodesk 3dsmax 101_sevno.part2.rar
http://www.wupload.com/file/120039081/Eat 3D Autodesk 3dsmax 101_sevno.part3.rar
http://www.wupload.com/file/120039083/Eat 3D Autodesk 3dsmax 101_sevno.part4.rar
Incoming search terms:
- autodesk 3ds max 2009 fs (1)
- FS WU FP] Muriel & Randolph - Strapon Screen === NEW !!! 30/11/2011 !!! === (1)
Mots-clefs :3d studio max, autodesk 3ds max, core techniques, flow system, fundamental concepts, key areas, lighting techniques, max interface, mental ray, moving objects, painting with light, particle flow, particle systems, path constraints, procedural animation, project planning, standard materials, successful project, water glass