Ableton Live 7 is your companion during every stage of the musical process, from creation to production to performance.
Recording – Editing
* 24 bit / 192 kHz multitrack hard disk recording
* Complete MIDI and audio sequencing with non-destructive editing, unlimited undo
* Instant capturing and resampling of audio signals while the music is playing
* Real-time loop / overdub MIDI recording for pattern build-up
* Unlimited audio and MIDI tracks
* Audio and MIDI files can be mapped to MIDI keyboard ranges and computer keys for instant triggering
* Records all actions as arrangements and automations for later in-depth editing
* Scene concept for non-linear organization of audio and MIDI files for live and jamming purposes
* Customized and random sequencing of audio and MIDI files for generating ideas and preparing performances
Actions can be set up to allow for automatic jamming and generative music
Time and Pitch Manipulation
* Real-time time-stretching to play any audio file in sync with the project tempo, even if original tempo fluctuates
* Real-time pitch shifting for the individual notes in a sample
* Real-time groove and swing manipulations for MIDI and audio
* Tempo automation via continuous breakpoint envelopes
Instruments – Effects
* Includes a wide array of innovative Ableton audio and MIDI effects
* ‘Simpler’ instrument for polyphonic playback and creative exploration of any sound recorded or dragged into Live
* ‘Impulse’ percussion sampler instrument for dynamic drum sound design
* Endless expansion via VST, Audio Units, and ReWire Plug-in support
* Free assignment of effects, mixer, tempo and transport functions to MIDI controllers
* Complete and easy automation recording and editing for all instrument and effects parameters
Browsing – Import – Export
* Built-in browsers for previewing WAV, AIFF and SDII audio files in sync with the project tempo
* Audio tracks play mono and stereo audio files of any sample rate, bit depth, length with no prior conversion
* Drag-and-drop MIDI file import
* Exports MIDI and audio files
Routing – I/O – Sync
* Drag-and-drop signal flow management for MIDI effects, instruments and audio effects
* Unlimited bussing for audio and MIDI signals for mix grouping, synth layering, post-effects recording, MIDI to audio
* Supports previewing and cuing via separate audio outs
* Up to 8 send / return tracks
* Supports ASIO, MME, DirectX, Sound Manager and CoreAudio audio interfaces
* Manages unlimited number of MIDI ins and outs
* Acts as MIDI clock master or slave; MIDI timecode slave
* Acts as ReWire master or slave
Changes in Ableton has updated Live to v7.0.2:
* Several updated or corrected info texts.
* Updated Manuals.
* Updated Lesson pack.
* Smaller button for automation lanes.
* Include the track index only in automatic names, but not in user names (also not in the routing choosers). To include the index manually, you have to prefix the custom name with one or multiple ‘#’ characters.
* Support for Propellerheads Recycle 1 files (.rcy).
* Info texts are not only displayed on mouse over but also when a corresponding object (clip, track, parameter,…) is selected.
* The current velocity value when creating a MIDI note is kept globally. Changing the velocity of the MIDI keyboard also updates the current velocity value.
* Update bitmaps for fold buttons.
* MIDI Surface Controller support for Faderfox LV1, LX1, LV2, LX2, LC2 & LD2.
* There is a ‘PreviewAlwaysSyncedToSong’ entry you can use in the Options.txt file. With that option, Live does not use heuristics to determine the clip tempo when song is not running for pre-listening in the browser.
* On Windows, MME is now used as the default instead of the DirectMusic for MIDI ports that provide both types. We are still working on a solution for the drop-out problems some users experienced when using a Remote SL-based MIDI controller surface with a DirectMusic port. If you have that problem, we currently recommend to use MME instead of DirectMusic.
* Drum Rack Support for Korg KONTROL49 & microKONTROL.
* Windows only: If the DebugOption « -_EnsureKeyMessagesForPlugins » is set in the Options.txt, we make sure that all key messages reach a plugin’s window in front. That way, edit fields are again editable in the NI VST plug-ins. On the downside, key messages do not reach Live anymore as soon as some objects in the window of the VST plug-in are selected. Thus, for example, once an edit field has been edited, Live’s playback cannot be started via Space until Live’s main window regains focus.
* In the mixer, chains are now treated as any other track concerning solo. That way soloing a chain in the Session mixer mutes every track except the one containing the Rack.
* Control Surface support for the Korg ZERO8.
* Previous version of Live only accepted zero-length MIDI notes when the Options.txt entry « -_AllowZeroDurationNotes » was set. Now zero-length MIDI notes are accepted by default and the option is not longer required.
* Dropping instruments onto tracks, pads or chains replaces the complete device chain and not only the previous instrument. To replace the instrument only, you can drag it over the previous instrument.
* The inline Rack mixer provides an « Extract chains » command via its context menu.
* Control Surface support for the Akai MPD32.
password = morz@magesy
Incoming search terms:
- ableton live (1053)
- ableton live 8 (630)
- ableton live 7 (227)
- ableton live 9 (222)
- ableton (99)
- ableton 8 (91)
- ableton 7 (90)
- ableton live 6 (61)
- ableton 6 (36)
- ableton live 3 (34)
Mots-clefs :Ableton.Live.v7.0.2-AiR ddl